- How can I register?
You can register directly online using www.book-n-drive.de/en/register/. There is a on-off registration fee of 19 Euro.
After successful registration you will receive a password and a customer number by e-mail. You can pickup your book-n-drive card, the card for all cars, at our activation points in the Rhine-Main area.
- Is there a minimum age at book-n-drive to become a customer?
Yes. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Is my foreign driver´s licence valid?
EU driver´s licences are valid. Unfortunately, we cannot accept other driver´s licences, including international ones.
- What is the difference between carsharing and car rental?
1. From half an hour: Unlike classic car rental, book-n-drive allows you to book vehicles from half an hour. Of course you can also book our vehicles longer, e. g. to drive with it on vacation to Italy.
2. No mileage limit: in carsharing, there is no mileage limit and you do not have to specify how many kilometres you intend to drive before driving.
3. That's how much it costs: The price for a trip always consists of a time price and a kilometer price. Additionally, there is a basic price per trip, which includes the “fair-crash” – the small claims fair. Important: Fuel is already included in the kilometre price!
4. Refuelling: In contrast to car rental, in carsharing you do not have to fill up your car after every trip, only if the tank is ¼ full. You can refuel comfortably using a book-n-drive fuel card stored in the vehicle (glove box).
5. Availability around the clock: We offer you a fully-fledged alternative to your own car. This also means that you can use the vehicle around the clock. Book your next free car and then open it with your customer card.
6. No parking worries: Our vehicles are parked on reserved parking spaces. When you book a vehicle, you know exactly where it is and where you can park it after the trip. One-way trips with vehicles from these reserved parking spaces are not possible. For one-way trips, use our station independent cityFlitzer!
- What does book-n-drive cost?
Registration on the basic tariff is free of charge. No running fees. Only when you drive, you pay.
book-n-drive offers you tariffs for every need- from low-drivers without a basic price to frequent drivers with particularly low fares. All fares have two things in common: very low fixed costs and fares that always include fuel, parking (stationary cars), insurance (third party and fully comprehensive insurance), cover and book-n-drive care and maintenance.